Published: October 4, 2018
- Accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems; supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes; and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
- Leads the execution of the S&OP process.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects.
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures.
- Works on complex projects of large scope.
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives.
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues.
- Bachelor's Degree is required; Finance or Engineering fields are
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience and three (3) years of experience in demand planning and S&OP process are required.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Power Point and Access); and must have advance Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be fully Bilingual in Spanish and English, verbal and written.