Our Client, a leader in the Telecommunication Industry is looking for their VP Data Center. The ideal candidate should. Provide overall direction and guidance to the Sales and Data Center (DC) activities of organization.
- Responsible for planning, designing, implementing and maintaining a cutting edge and fast paced data center network environment.
- Lead risk remediation for data center network infrastructure.
- Lead project and solution delivery of data center network infrastructure for technology and business customers.
- Analyze, prepare and approve IT/ Data Center solutions proposals and costs based on business requirements and business case review.
- Tracks IT Data Center Opportunities and grow revenues.
- Analyze and evaluate potential technologies and services in our network to Customers (new products).
- Work with the leadership team to develop plans to meet future needs.
- Supervisory experience.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Strong Background in Project Management
- 10+ work experience in Data Center
- Proven commercial experience in a new business sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling ideally within the IT Infrastructure / Technology sector. Ideally with experience in Data Center & IT solutions.
- Security Systems
- IT Governance
- Data Center Industry Compliance
- Data Center Design and Operation
- Virtualization – VMware, Hyper-V
- Software Define Storage
- Cloud IaaS Architecture
- Data Center Utilities – Electrical AC, DC, Emergency Power, Cooling, Fire Detection/Protection
- C-GEIT (ISACA)
- CRISC (ISACA)