Published: December 8, 2017
- Responsible for the management, planning and execution of company’s bulk business.
- Responsible for contractual agreements compliance, achieving customer expectations, timelines and tracking internal related processes but also for building effective relationships and communications within our key customers.
- Reviews contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate terms, conditions, corporate policies and business procedures.
- Prepares and disseminates information internally regarding contract status, compliance, modifications and timeline; maintains contract files/data base and all electronic and hard copy files.
- Prepares progress reports and other exhibits which may be required.
- Once internally agreed requests amendments to or extensions of contracts based on needs.
- Ensures pertinent division/department/functions comply with all contract requirements. (Supply, Accounting, Finance and legal)
- Communicates, as necessary, with customers/counterparts on contractual issues, i.e. resolves accounting discrepancies, obtains documentation regarding accounts receivable and accounts payable, payments, inventory.
- Reviews all pertinent correspondence concerning customers/ counterparts and responds as necessary.
- Establishes and maintains contact with customers/counterparts to ensure level of service and conflict resolution.
- Acts as liaison between company and customers. Coordinates all the work needed to satisfy customers’ needs by interacting with manufacturing/production and shipping department to implement critical processes.
- Customer planning
- Production Planning
- Cover over
- Bachelor’s degree, Master Studies is a plus
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in demand planning with several internal or external customers
- Manage stress and conflicting objectives in an amicable and proper manner.
- Engagement skills. Builds relationships at customer levels with different stakeholders such as purchasing, manufacturing and finance.
- Needs to have proven experience in managing demand planning roles in complex organizations.
- Needs to have proven experience working in cross functional teams.
- Must be a team player, knows and enjoys working in team decision environments where responsibilities and tasks are shared and complement each other.
- Needs to be fully bilingual in English and Spanish in order to not only communicate but also engage and understand different cultures and ways of working. Has to build Communication bridge between customer and supplier.
- Deep process analysis. Needs to understand and work in a process environment for both the supplier and the customers.