The construction Project Manager is assigned to the project sponsor to ensure that all relevant goals are met. This role is the most important throughout the whole building process as the Construction Project Manager has the ultimate responsibility for all aspects of the build. Typically, they will work closely with Architects and Engineers on a project.
- Planning, Resource Allocation, Staff Management, Setting Benchmarks, Budget Management, Planning and Time Management, Resource Management, Financial Budget Management, Communication, Delegation and Motivation, and General Construction.
- Daily email checks for correspondence from many stakeholders
- Preparing regular progress reports for project sponsors
- Making daily tasks lists and delegating responsibility
- Arranging and leading on regular team meetings
- Keeping up to date with any policy and legislation changes
- Undertaking site checks to monitor progress
- Dealing with matters arising from stakeholders such as environmental and local community issues
- Monitor budget reports