Published: April 4, 2018
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew.
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities.
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople.
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate.
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met.
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment.
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget.
- Resolve problems when they arise.
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Proven experience as construction foreman.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSH guidelines.
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints.
- Aptitude in math.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Good physical condition and stamina.
- High school diploma.
- Applicant would be required to submit a drug screen and background check.