Our Client, in the financial industry with experience in capital market, spanning electronic execution, low latency, algorithmic trading, transactional banking and core market infrastructure is looking for an experience Compliance Officer to join their team.
- Execute on the current compliance program including KYC/AML/BSA processes
- Work with peers across teams, including Compliance, product development and technology to further improve and streamline our Compliance program and customer onboarding processes
- Help with further recruit and buildout the Compliance team to support client onboarding initiative and overall growth of the Company
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 - 10 years as a Compliance Officer within capital markets, trading, or commercial banking divisions of a financial institution
- Motivated, self-starter who enjoys working in a team-oriented fast-paced environment
- Excellent team building skills
- Highly detailed oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to interact cross-functionally and drive both business and technical discussions.
- Strong knowledge of institutional capital markets client landscape a plus
- Proficiency with 3rd party compliance and KYC / BSA / AML tools
- Technology savvy a major plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.