Our Client, an International Banking Entity is looking for their Compliance & AML Officer based in PR and reporting directly to the Bank’s Chief Compliance Officer.
This position will assist the Bank to assure fulfillment of its regulatory requirements and obligations and adherence to Bank’s standards.
- Assisting in the Bank Compliance Monitoring Program
- Assisting in the monitoring of the Bank Secrecy act and AML requirements
- Assist in the developing of the Bank’s Internal Control System framework
- Assist with the preparation of report to the Banks Management and Board of Directors
- Assist with the execution of risk assessment to identify potential risks and compliance issues in new services, products and geographies.
- Review contracts and agreement with third parties under a Compliance perspective
- Work with the Chief Compliance Officer to maintain policies and procedures to support a culture of integrity compliance and excellence.
- Bachelors Degree
- More than 3 years of experience