Published: April 4, 2018
- Manage accounts to maintain current service revenue streams and generate new revenues from the sale of our products and services
- Responsible for all aspects of client relationships and sales cycle including: sales to new and existing clients, price negotiation, pipeline management, training, and marketing support.
- Must be able to prospect, qualify, and close multiple opportunities in parallel, while maintaining ongoing business partner relationships.
- Meet sales quotas each month, quarter and year
- Promote the overall success of the company through constantly improving sales, sales techniques and relationships.
- Develop successful sales techniques and share with team
- Participate in an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Become knowledgeable regarding assigned Territory (move activity, new construction, etc.)
- Resolve customer complaints and inquiries
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Be familiar with the latest industry trends and technical advancements and successfully apply them in daily activities.
- Submit orders and paperwork, as required
- Submit activity reports, as required
- Provide custom quotes as necessary
- Team Player
- Good work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to influence others
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to provide strong and effective client support
- Excellent presentation skills
- Applicant would be required to submit a drug screen and background check