Our client, a well-established healthcare company, is searching for a Commercial Director to lead the Immunology business unit.
Hold overall accountability for the management of commercial operations, including marketing and sales, within Puerto Rico. Accountable for achieving pre and post-marketing sales and margin goals while improving patient care while effectively communicating approved value proposition of responsible products to key stakeholders .
- Full accountability for P&L (profit & loss)
- Review existing sales opportunities and identifying new opportunities, to exceed organizational goals and revenue objectives.
- Create business vision and strategies to balance short-term requirements with long-range business plan
- Maximize brand’s sales and margin revenue, through the effective management and execution of brand activities through effective leadership, contribution and participation in activities
- Support product market expansion through innovative commercial programs.
- Maintain and develop in-depth customer insight to anticipate stakeholder needs.
- Develops view on Brand issues and competitive positioning, customer segments and their needs, and market development
- Develop & effectively execute Brand/commercial strategies with specific timelines, budgets and stakeholder responsibilities, aligned with Brand planning process and Brand Team direction.
- Develop and implement pricing strategies, sales conditions and tender prices.
- Set future direction for new products and business opportunities.
- Develop, motivate and challenge staff so as to achieve top performance. Support employees in development and implementation of their Development Plans. Develop and maintain succession plan and address future staffing issues in a proactive manner.
- Coordinate, consolidate and drive financial processes.
- Coach, develop and assess total Division’s team performance against KPIs.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in Science or Business Administration; MBA preferred.
- 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- 3 years of management experience
- Knowledge of financial analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English
- Demonstrated experience with products in immunology portfolio