Published: December 2, 2017
- Delivery and unloading vehicles to dealerships, individuals and auctions.
- Completing delivery paperwork and compliance with applicable D. O. T. regulations.
- Complete inventory invoice for each load. Load/unload truck.
- Learn and adhere to safety and security policies and procedures
- Performs MVI’s (Motor Vehicle Inspections) on truck and complete daily log book during each load to conform to D.O.T. regulations and company policy.
- Car Hauling: 2 years
- Truck driving: 4 years
- Must be courteous toward customers, be able to work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors, maintain neat appearance as and follow established policies and directions of supervisor
- Must be able to work safely in a constant state of alertness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to drive, sit, operate/inspect vehicle, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for the entire shift.
- Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environment with moderate noise.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to pass all medical exams, drug and background checks (including criminal).
- Must have a clean driving record.