Published: September 5, 2018
- Our client is an exciting tech start- up that provides consumer insights to CPG companies, and has been growing exponentially. Due to their expansion to Mexico, we seek a future Partner who will head their Puerto Rico Operations. This is a unique opportunity to “have skin in the game”, impact a business and truly be part of the decision-making team. If you are willing to consider a pay cut in return for a piece of the business and a future big pay-off, we want to know about you!
- The ideal candidate will be an inspiring Manager with prior P&L responsibilities, be very business development and technology oriented and a hands-on team player.
- 7+ years of recent experience in Sales and/or Marketing within the CPG, or Distribution (FOOD & CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS) Industries.
- Excellent relations and connections with CPG industry sales and marketing executives.
- Solid presentation and negotiation skills (fully bilingual) with experience calling on and presenting to Senior executives and General Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree and preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; English and Spanish.
- Technology driven with aptitude to use productivity tools and learn about any new system quickly (we are a tech company).
- Ability to plan and execute in an agile way with good project management skills.
- Sense of urgency and constant prioritization. Be a problem solver, work under pressure with the main goals always in mind.
- Very strong analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- Financial planning and forecasting knowledge (a lot of spreadsheets).
- Flexibility to work long days, nights and weekends. (We work hard, but we play hard, too!)