Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a motivated and tenacious individual with a passion for recruiting. In this role the Bilingual Technical Recruiter will provide full cycle recruiting, to include: posting, sourcing, screening, qualifying, and interviewing. Must be able to effectively manage competing priorities and work in a growing fast-paced environment. In this role the Technical Recruiter must be able to source and recruit qualified talent while maintaining excellent customer service with candidates and hiring managers.
- Ability to successfully source and attract passive external talent
- Experience identifying and developing potential candidates through cold calling prospects, networking, working with our extensive existing database, and utilizing website tools to generate new opportunities
- Review and understand technical job requirement requirements
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
- Format resumes meeting client expectations
- Demonstrated ability to apply a business mindset to the talent acquisition function
- Leverage data and market intelligence to develop and execute staffing strategies
- Advise hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques
- Consistently promote and adhere to compliance, diversity and talent acquisition processes
- Routinely identify innovative solutions to program, policy and process challenges
- Accurately assesses candidates (in-person or phone) for cultural, competency and skill
- Confer with leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form
- Ability to present and implement new recruiting concepts
- Negotiate and present employment offers
- Bachelors' Degree preferred
- 4+ years’ full-life cycle recruiting that includes sourcing, screening, assessment & selection, and closing.
- Demonstrated experience directly sourcing external passive talent
- Experience in aerospace environment high desirable.
- Experience sourcing and recruiting for engineers and other technical talent
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong Communication Skills in English and Spanish (Phone, Email, Writing)
- Ability to operate with a high sense of urgency (action-oriented)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize task