Published: August 29, 2018
- Responsible to analyze and review financial data, transactions and reports, including ad hoc data requests.
- Prepare and present financial data to management for review and decision making
- Evaluate new business opportunities, potential acquisitions, new products, tax planning and spending initiatives by modeling alternative financial scenarios (e.g. revenues, profitability etc.).
- Prepare sensitivity analysis impact on revenue, expenses and profitability by modeling changes in key variables (recommending appropriate course of action).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Excellent analytical skills, decisions making, and presentation skills before groups and individuals
- Able to meet deadline, work with tight schedules and manage multiple priorities under minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish