Published: May 3, 2018
- Architects will work with publicly owned infrastructure such as hospitals, schools, roads, utilities and water, sewers.
- Conduct damage assessments for funding eligibility (repair or replace)
- Obtain necessary documentation from applicant to show pre-disaster conditions, maintenance records, insurance claims and other documentation needed.
- Conduct detailed cost estimates of the damages
- Determine if there are any mitigation opportunities to minimize or eliminate chances of these damages occurring again
- Enter findings into Excel based spreadsheet and submit into company’s database for approval.
- May be involved in all the design, engineering, managing, supervising and communication phases of the construction process.
- Must have professional degree in Architecture