Published: April 4, 2018
- The Alarm Technician & Installer will be responsible for all installation and service processes in the electronic security department.
- Must follow the order of priorities established in facilities and services to clients to the letter.
- Execute installations, maintenance, repair and programming of theft systems and fire alarms, CCTV and access control systems.
- Attend any department of the Company that requires it.
- Order and collect the materials from the suppliers.
- Prepare equipment for technician installations and deliver materials used in service.
- Receive and tally the materials used and collect the unused items to be returned to the warehouse.
- Deliver documents to suppliers and customers.
- Organize the equipment in the warehouse so that they are in the designated areas.
- Their tasks will be carried out in different points of the Island of Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and other territories where the company does business. (This position requires 60% of the time on the road en route to suppliers and installation and service areas.)
- Will rotate days and schedule according to the availability of clients or company operations.
- 2 years of experience in the administrative operation of electronic security service companies. Knowledge in burglary and fire alarm systems as well as CCTV systems and access controls. Basic knowledge in electricity and telephony is recommended.
- It is essential to read and interpret plans, diagrams, specifications, programs, schemes and operating manuals of products related to the electronic security industry in both English and Spanish.
- Must be able to answer questions with expressive ease before clients as well as writing skills in reports.
- Development in problem solving is also required.