Our client is seeking a Digital Director to develop, recommend, and execute a digital strategy for their client portfolio. The ideal candidate is an individual that lives and breathes digital culture.
This individual will serve as key liaison among client, account team and agency management, focusing on developing digital strategies, managing client relations, and owning staff development.
- Serve as a key contact for clients, providing strategic guidance, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of their business, and developing innovative strategies for implementing successful client programs
- Build and leverage deep understanding of the clients’ objectives and competitive environments to develop clear business cases around opportunities for engagement in social and digital media
- Understand and leverage research methods to inform strategies; coordinate resources to implement research and measurement projects
- Participate in developing and delivering compelling program presentations or new business presentations to clients
- Under the strategic direction of senior management, act as the primary lead for all phases of digital account programs, including strategy development, implementation, community management, and analytics and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital strategies and account management.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task.