Published: December 5, 2018
- The selected candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary global team including professionals from the United States, the European Union and Asia with backgrounds in avionics and CNS systems R&D.
- Your team conducts research and development in SATCOM and RF concepts and technologies.
- Advance radar algorithm development for detection and tracking in Degraded Visual Environments, Collision Avoidance, Doppler navigation, and Radar altimetry
- Conduct overall project activities including requirement analysis, concept design, tradeoff analysis, prototype system integration, prototype flight testing and evaluation.
- Author scientific proposals, patents and papers.
- S. citizen or green card.
- Bachelors of Science.
- 3 years of hands on experience with target detection and tracking algorithms for radar or SATCOM systems.
- 3 years’ hands on experience with system design tools, e.g., Matlab, Qt, Git
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- FMCW Radar or FMCW Phased Array Radar Experience
- FMCW Radar Waveform Optimization
- Experience with Polarimetric Radar Signal Processing / Algorithms
- Ability to perform systems/SW/HW concept development, architecture design, trade studies, requirements analysis and flow down in support of new concepts of operations.
- Experience working on government R&D projects from DARPA, DOD, NASA, Homeland Security or classified U.S. government agencies.Experience directing technical teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills.