Our Client, a leading Financial Institution is recruiting a Credit Risk Modeling Officer to assist in the execution of complex Modeling functions and analysis.
This position is responsible for running and calibrating all credit risk models for CECL and DFAST stress testing exercise
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and analysis
- Statistical data and validation model
- 7+ years in Credit Modeling experience
- Extensive understanding of business and financial fundamentals
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Master Degree in Economics, Statistics of Mathematics