Published: October 4, 2018
- Responsible for providing supplier relationship management, end to end supply chain support, and cross-functional operational improvements.
- Leverage fact-based data and analytics to negotiate contracts for goods and services that meet or exceed fiscal expectations.
- Responsible for performance management, including maximization of financial deliverables and risk mitigation.
- Create strategies and influence internal and external stakeholders to execute effectively.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and manage effectively across a heavily matrixes organizations.
- Ability to analyze, summarize and communicate data for all organizational levels.
- Leads with influence to facilitate cross-functional issue resolution and process improvement.
- Effective communication and presentation skills. Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of the organization as well as with external supplier partners.
- Utilizes industry business and market data for strategy and value creation.
- Creates negotiation strategy, participates and may lead negotiation process, develops contract terms and conditions to manage risk.
- Bachelor's Degree is required; Finance, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering fields are preferred.
- Must have a minimum of four(4) years of experience in related field; four (4) years of experience in contracts (distribution service agreements) is preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate financial and attention to detail skills.
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be fully Bilingual in Spanish and English, verbal and written
- Strong project and process management skills