Published: September 5, 2018
- Plan, organize and coordinate the activities that impact the customer experience and the management of commercial information, and marketing strategies in order to generate sustainable, profitable and long-term relationships and forge analyzes that facilitate management decision making in the Company.
- Supervise effective compliance with internal controls in your area.
- Coordinate compliance with service standards in order to guarantee the sustainability of the delivered value and strengthen customer loyalty.
- Manage customer dissatisfaction in a timely manner in order to minimize them and promote continuous improvement in the products and services offered.
- Implement the plans that are given as a result of the analysis of the contacts with the clients in the search of their satisfaction.
- Effectively manage the budget assigned to your area, ensuring the interests of the organization and guarantee the correct use of the assigned resources.
- Manage pre-sale, sale and post processes through the Front Office and Back Office, either internal or outsourced, ensuring the compliance of the processes and the possibilities of improvements in them.
- Coordinate the timely updating and analysis of commercial, market and industry information.
- Review of new codes, adjustments and tracking blocked orders.
- Coordinate the management of the call center, programming and posting of orders from all over the country, programming donations and exempted orders.
- Manage the budget of Customer Experience expenses.
- Ensure that their employees have an opportune career performance.
- Active participation in the credit, knowledge and management committee of the entire portfolio.
- Monitor effective compliance with internal controls in your area.
- Manage tools for measuring and monitoring the client's experience in the operation of the business in order to generate the improvements in the process, to guarantee the satisfaction of our customers.
- Implement direct marketing strategies for different public of the business in order to strengthen the relationship with the brand.
- Define and monitor the value proposition for each segment of customers (as) in order to generate differentiation against the competition
- Design and carry out relationship events with clients of the Industrial Business looking to strengthen the link with the brand.
- Maintain updated customer's lives sheet within the CRM, to guarantee a comprehensive knowledge of the client.
- Develop organized experiences, which take place before the purchase, during the purchase process and in all subsequent interactions, to guarantee an approved and comprehensive model of customer service (a) at all points of contact.
- Identify, map and qualify all truth moments in terms of their importance, in order to design service protocols and elevate the client's experience.
- Identify the key moments of our Journey Map to generate relevant information capture models of our public of interest, to generate a constant feed of our BD.
- Manage the customer satisfaction and experience indicator (a) to guarantee a brand preference.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Administration, Public Accounting, Economics or related field.
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Knowledge of laws and government regulations in commercial matters, through complementary training of laws and government regulations.
- Supervisory experience.