Published: November 12, 2018
- Provide engineering leadership, technical support, and coordinate maintenance, production, automation, environmental and information technology engineering activities to achieve management objectives, and comply with plant quality plan in an environment of high quality of work life while supporting company philosophy.
- Supports the plant growth projects with capability, capacity, and manning requirements.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of projects and programs to achieve Continuous Improvement.
- Plans and implement manufacturing capabilities to insure and aggressive position for our products in the world marketplace.
- Directs and support maintenance-of-line and facilities equipment, including repair, preventive maintenance, calibration and metrics.
- Supports new product development and introduction teams.
- In charge of Test Engineering and Production Test Equipment Calibration.
- Tracks and support Cost Savings improvement projects and track metrics.
- Responsibilities includes Kaizen Events, implementation of ELSS tools and Problem-Solving techniques
- Directs supervision of highly specialized areas such as plating engineering, Molding engineering and implementation of PM program.
- Manages and monitors development and implementation of operation budget for department, facilities invested plan, and cost improvement program for site.
- Monitors, designs and implements plant capacity in support of sales plan.
- Manages the industrial and manufacturing engineering functions. Ensures the studies; development of standard data; layout changes implementation, updating of product routings and revisions.
- Leads ELSS and OpA assessments at the plant
- Leads the Capital Projects and Manage the Budget for the plant.
- Leads Operational Outstanding, World Class Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement Framework and New Technology Introduction and Cost Productivity Events
- Responsibilities related to Health, Safety and Environment (EHS): Attend and performs all EHS training assigned.
- Promotes MESH processes and policies to his department employees.
- Provides all resources needed to ensure that all MESH policies and procedures all performed by all personnel under his/her supervision.
- Graduate / professional engineer with minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, manufacturing industrial, plating, information systems and quality engineering.
- Thorough knowledge of facilities planning including environmental and safety issues related to plant operations.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in Manufacturing and five (5) as Manager.
- Maintain basic Knowledge of the Manufacturing requirements affecting our plant.
- Conduct themselves every day in such a way that concern for improvement is evident.
- Communicate and enforce good manufacturing procedures.
- Seek assistance and advice on matters concerning manufacturing procedures.
- See that required equipment defined in safety procedures and/or JSA, or protective devices, are provided for each job.
- Take prompt and appropriate corrective action whenever manufacturing issues are impacting.
- Give personal support to all Manufacturing activities.
- Provide assistance and cooperation to the EHS Officer.
- Suggest improvement to the Manufacturing System.
- Establish annual OPEX goals with engineers.
- Include OPEX performance reviews.
- Insure that all new or relocated capital equipment has been reviewed prior to purchase and release for manufacturing.
- Supporting the correct use of applicable engineering controls and the efficiently application of administrative controls.
- Support continuous improvement philosophy, ensuring a special emphasis to the processes, the culture and the people.