Published: May 2, 2018
- Engineers will work with publicly owned infrastructure such as hospitals, schools, roads, utilities and water, sewers.
- Conduct damage assessments for funding eligibility (repair or replace)
- Obtain necessary documentation from applicant to show pre-disaster conditions, maintenance records, insurance claims and other documentation needed.
- Conduct detailed cost estimates of the damages
- Determine if there are any mitigation opportunities to minimize or eliminate chances of these damages occurring again
- Enter findings into Excel based spreadsheet and submit into company’s database for approval
- Investigate existing subsurface conditions and materials; assess risks posed by site conditions; design earthworks and structure foundations and monitor site conditions.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Geological Engineering.
- Must have four years of progressive engineering experience under a PE.
- Various positions available.